How we do business
1. DIAGNOSIS. Items that require disassembly or labor for accurate diagnosis are subject to a $60 non-refundable fee. TVs require an up-front $50 non-refundable fee. This covers our time spent and counts towards the total upon completion.
2. APPROVAL. Upon diagnosis, we will contact you with a quote. You can approve or decline the repair.
3. PAYMENT. We accept cash, credit, and debit cards. No checks. All card transactions are subject to a 3% surcharge & 5% for keying in a card.
4. COMPLETION. Upon completion, we will attempt to contact you. Most items will be held in store for up to 60 days. Larger items are limited to 30 days.
5. WARRANTY. We offer a 30 day on used items, a 1 year parts-only warranty on reconditioned desktops and laptops and a 3 year parts-only warranty on new custom computers that are built in-store.
6. REFUNDS. You can claim a full refund on any item within a 7 days of purchase, or up to 30 days for in store credit.
7. CELL PHONES. Inventoried parts are warranted for manufacturer defects, but this does not include accidental damage. We cannot warranty items that have been broken or damaged.
8. COMPUTERS. All computers must be left at the store for proper diagnosis. Laptops requiring disassembly are a minimum of $125.
9. BACKUPS. In Windows reinstalls, we backup user data to our server for up to a year by default. This does not apply if data is unreadable. You can request this data or opt out at any time.
10. PRIVACY. We will never sell your information to third parties, nor view your user data unless explicitly required for the repair.