How we do business
- DIAGNOSIS. We charge a $40 non-refundable service fee for the diagnosis of most items that cannot be diagnosed on the spot. This covers our time spent, and will count towards the total upon completion.
- APPROVAL. Upon diagnosis, we will contact you with a quote using the number given for approval of repair.
- PAYMENT. We accept cash, credit, and debit cards. All card transactions are subject to a 3% surcharge. Payments are accepted, but items cannot be picked up until paid off in full.
- COMPLETION. After completing a repair, we will attempt to call and/or email you with the information provided. Items will be held here for up to 90 days.
- WARRANTY. We offer a 30 day warranty on used items, and a 3 year parts-only warranty on new computers that are built in store.
- REFUNDS. You can claim a full refund on any defective item within a week of purchase, or up to 30 days for in store credit.
- CELL PHONES. All phone parts are warranted for manufacturer defects but do not include accidental damage. We cannot warranty items that have been broken or damaged.
- COMPUTERS. All computers must be left at the store for proper diagnosis. In Windows repairs, excluding virus cleanup, we backup information and restore it by default. If backups are made, we will hold onto your data on a secure server for up to 90 days in the event of loss.
- PRIVACY. We will never sell your information to third parties, nor view your information unless explicitly required for the repair.